Infertility and In Vitro Fertilization
What Causes of Infertility Can IVF Treat?
- Low sperm counts
- Problems with the uterus or fallopian tubes
- Problems with ovulation
- Antibody problems that harm sperm or eggs
- The inability of sperm to penetrate or survive in the cervical mucus
- An unexplained fertility problem
- What is your pregnancy ratio per embryo transfer?
- What is your pregnancy rate for couples in our age group and with our fertility problem?
- What is the live birth rate for all couples who undergo this procedure each year at your facility?
- How many of those deliveries are twins or other multiple births?
- How much will the procedure cost, including the cost of the hormone treatments?
- How much does it cost to store embryos and how long can we store them?
- Do you participate in an egg donation program?
What You Can Expect From IVF
What You Can Expect From IVF continued...
Success Rates for IVF
- Pregnancy was achieved in more than 32% of all cycles on average.
- The percentage of cycles that resulted in live births was 25.6% on average.